Webinar/Zoom Video call: How can local economic development commissions support local businesses in NWCT now? When: Monday, March 30th at 1-2pm
What: Many of our local volunteer economic development committees and Chamber organizations are wondering what else they can do to support local businesses during this difficult time. During this webinar we will hear about new platforms and ideas for how we can collaborate and share resources. Ask your questions and hear what others are doing.
Speakers/topics will include:
- What have NWCT businesses said they need?A summary of the NWCT Chamber’s COVID-19 survey: JoAnn Ryan, President & CEO, Northwest Connecticut Chamber of Commerce
- New COVID-19 resources on DiscoverLitchfieldHills.com/Civic Lift Platform. Hear how your town can use the CivicLift Platform to tell residents what is open for pick-up service, how they can buy local gift certificates, and attend virtual yoga classes: Evan Dobos, Founder, CivicLift
- Next generation broadband for NWCT webinar series. We all need broadband now more than ever. Hear briefly about our webinar series designed to keep you up to speed on this initiative: Ben Paletsky, Founder, Cultivate Produce Group
- Supporting farm businesses.New drive-thru pick-up farm share service from the NWCT Food Hub.
- Useful Resource links: Jocelyn will share her latest list of resource links on this topic that she has been compiling in case you’ve missed any of them. Including the Northwest Regional Workforce Investment Board’s COVID resources and list of jobs open now.
- Share what your town is doing & ask your questions
To join the Zoom video conference click here at 1pm on Monday: https://zoom.us/j/984427207
If you’d prefer to call into the meeting: +1 502-791-5253 PIN: 256 476 870#