The COG provides staff support to the Northwestern Connecticut Regional Housing Council which has representatives from each interested member town. The Housing Council is committed to the development of affordable, equal-opportunity housing in the towns it serves. The Council meets quarterly to share information between local housing organizations, learn about new housing resources, and hear guest speakers on topics of interest.
2019 Meeting dates for the Housing Council will be:
- February 12th, May 14th, September 10th, and November 12th at 9am at the NHCOG office.
Click here for a list of affordable housing options in Northwest Connecticut (2018)
Click here for “Our Home, Our Future: Voices from our Salisbury community about the housing we need for a healthy, economically vibrant future.” by Mary Close Oppenheimer
Click here for a Housing Data Profile (2015) for each town in Litchfield County, CT developed by Partnership for Strong Communities.
For more housing related resources, visit our useful links page.
List of Local Housing & Regional Organizations serving our area:
- Cornwall Housing Corporation
- Falls Village Housing Trust
- Goshen Housing Trust
- Kent Affordable Housing
- Litchfield Housing Trust
- Foundation for Norfolk Living
- Salisbury Housing Committee
- Salisbury Housing Trust
- Salisbury Affordable Housing Commission
- Sharon Housing Trust
- Sharon Housing Authority
- NWCT Habitat for Humanity
- Warren Affordable Housing Corporation
- Washington Community Housing Trust
- Washington Housing Commission
- Winchester Housing Authority
COUNCIL OF GOVERNMENTS
59 Torrington Road, Suite A-1
Goshen, CT 06756