This “5th Thursdays” forum for NHCOG region land use commission members will include a discussion of regulating short term rentals (like Airbnb) and an overview of new planning/zoning related laws passed in the last legislative session. Details below. RSVP today.
- Regulating short term rentals (like Airbnb and VRBO)
- What are towns in our region doing about this?
- What are the issues, challenges, and how are other towns handling it?
- Overview of new laws passed during last legislative session and possible impacts on our towns:
- Changes to Affordable Housing Land Use Appeals Procedure (8-30g)
- Temporary Healthcare Structures
- Threshold for DEEP review of community water systems
- Continuation of nonconforming uses, buildings, or structures
- Brief update on draft Regional Plan of Conservation & Development
- Roundtable discussion- share any new(er) planning/zoning/conservation issue or approach your commission is working on that you think other towns in the region might be interested in.