Wednesday, September 14th is the next NWCT Regional Housing Council meeting. We will also be using this as a focus group forum on housing for our Regional Plan of Conservation & Development on “Addressing NWCT’s Housing Needs: Creating housing options that are affordable and accessible to all residents.”
Wednesday, September 14 • 9-10:30am, NHCOG office: 59 Torrington Road, Goshen
Panelists will include:
- David Berto, President, Housing Enterprises, Inc.
- Lesley Higgins Biddle, Senior Program Officer, LISC Housing Connections
- Ella Clark, Sharon Social Service Agent, Northwest Cares, and Cornwall Housing Corp.
- Bob Valentine, Goshen First Selectman
Provide your input on:
- the strategies our towns and NHCOG should pursue to help create housing options. These will be included in our new Regional Plan of Conservation & Development.
Planning to come?! RSVP TODAY!