NHCOG’s next 5th Thursday Forums for Land Use Commissions is Thursday, January 29th 6:30pm at Cornwall’s historic Town Hall (24 Pine St.). Special Topic: Implementing your Town Plan
- Come share with your fellow planners and zoners one strategy from your town’s Plan of Conservation & Development (PoCD) that has been implemented over the last year.
- Hear strategies for how other towns are coordinating and funding implementation of their PoCDs.
- Tell us what PoCD strategies your town would like help in implementing over the next year(s).
- Hear follow-up from the last 5th Thursday forum on cell tower siting.
- Hot chocolate and shared stories of successes will warm our hearts and bellies on a likely cold winter evening.
Please RSVP (by January 26th) by emailing or calling Jocelyn.